Plus, the top 11 divorce and infidelity studies of 2011.
Ideally, you and yours had delightful Thanksgivings full of grateful sentiment. It turns out that gratefulness not only helps the recipient of the thanks but also the giver. An appreciative demeanor leads to better sleep, health and many other long-term good things. It can really enhance your relationship! (NY Times)
Online dating is hard. Dr. Helen Fisher tells you why men over-simplify and women over-analyze the digital scene. (Chemistry.com)
There are about 11 lil' white lies that EVERYONE tells on first dates. (HowAboutWe)
The woman whose CAT-scanned orgasm became a web sensation lets us know what it was like (the viral part; we hope you know what an orgasm is like). (XO Jane)
2. Chris Martin: Who cares if he is reportedly loved up with Jennifer Lawrence as his first post-Gwynnie romance? He is a singer and a songwriter, and he is a true musical talent. Just like Mimi. Duet, anyone?
6. Lenny Kravitz: The singer (and her Precious co-star) is a stylish, snazzy dresser and a huge talent. Don't act like you can't picture him and Mimi holding hands while sunning themselves on a yacht or holding onto one another while cruising down a street on a moped in downtown NYC.
8. Usher: Imagine the beautiful music that Mimi and Usher would make? Swoon. Knees weak. We can't even. The R&B world would stop spinning on its axis. Their duet "How Much" was incredible, and we need more. Especially a ballad!
9. Prince Harry: He is British royalty. She is American — make that global— pop music royalty. The Prince and The Queen. It'd be like a fairytale. There'd be no better cougar than Mariah Carey, either!
10. Robin Thicke: Could Carey help him mend his broken heart after the split with Paula Patton? Lord knows his creepy Patton-centric album Paula flopped, as did her Me. I Am Mariah ... The Elusive Chanteuse, so this could be a personal and professional pick me up for both singers. Redemption!
1. Marc Anthony: A diva war might ensue over this, but Mimi could totally hook up with J. Lo's ex. They both have twins! Come on! Monroe, Moroccan, Max and Emme play dates would be rad. Bring it.