Blonde Single Blogger explains why she's thankful to be a single gal on this holiday.
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to be an independent, single woman. Here is why:
1. I'm so grateful that, as a single woman, I can realistically plan to pick up and live abroad next year without worrying about leaving a significant other behind. (But actually having the courage to go through with it is another thing!)
2. I'm thankful that I can plan my weekends around what I want to do, whether that's shopping all day long on 5th Avenue, renting a chick flick on a lazy Sunday afternoon or going out for drinks in Lower East Side with my girls Kristin and Brooke without worrying if I'm pissing off a guy by doing so.
3. I'm thankful that I don't have a guy in my life right now who treats me poorly, makes me angry, or even worse, makes me cry. I'll find one who won't do any of these things, but for now, I'm totally happy with my single status!
What are you grateful for on this Thanksgiving?
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- 8 Modern Dating Rules Every Single Should Know
- What Is The One Piece Of Advice All Single Women Need
- 5 Things Single Women Hate To Hear