It's hard to find a good guy these days, judging by some of the Twitter responses to #GuyCode, like:
@Sir_Marley If your boy's girl calls you,and asks if you've seen her man,you say no,even If he's standing right next to you #GuyCode.
More from YourTango: 9 Men Reveal Their Biggest Sex Regrets
That's not funny, Sir Marley! It's lying! Women are not out to get you, bros and dudes. Anyway, we decided to round up some #GuyCode tweets that make us feel warm and fuzzy instead of stabby and stabby about men. Turns out there are some good guys out there! Especially #8, Taco Bell. That's a really good guy.
1. @SuperSmittyTV #GuyCode Never say anything negative about another man to a woman.. That's Player hating at it's finest!
2. @HipHopDeeDizzle If you dont have a favorite team AND a favorite player, you arent a real fan of the sport #GuyCode
3. @llCT3RRAll #guycode dont moan louder than the female no matter how good it is
4. @kevinducker1 Always greet your bro’s new girl with, “So this is who you’re always bragging about!” regardless of if u've heard of her. #guycode"
7. @RogersNIKE #GuyCode: Always make an effort, call or text her first. It's important to always make time for her.
More from YourTango: The Best Book Gifts For Any Relationship Stage
8. @TacoBell Don't touch my taco. #GuyCode
What rules do you think guys should live by? Follow us on Twitter and tweet with your favorite guy rules and #GuyCode! And hey, what about #GirlCode? Someone should get that trending...