Ron, I'm done! No seriously, bro, I'm DONE! You ... don't deserve ME. DONE!
If I've heard that once, I've heard it too many times. Luckily, I'm only hearing that through my television when Jersey Shore is on, but still it gets exhausting. Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, on the other hand, have to deal with it on a daily basis. Fortunately for them (and the rest of America who tunes in), the infamous reality TV couple has finally called it quits. No, like, for real this time.
I'm sure it won't be long until Ronnie starts running back to Sam, but hopefully she stands her ground this time. It's taken two whole years for this unhealthy rollercoaster relationship to finally end. I mean, for crying out loud (literally)—defend yourself, woman! The Stir: 'Jersey Shore' Recap: Men Behaving Badly
1. He cheated on her countless times, then bragged about it on national television, and then somehow blamed it on her. How the re-runs don't make her cringe, I have no clue.
2. He bought her flowers only to throw them in the garbage moments later. Mixed signals much? Who has time for that? (Plus, what a waste of money!)
3. He trashed her entire room, broke her glasses, and threw her bed out the door ... literally. This is all kinds of crazy, I don't even ... I can't. Not okay, Sammi. The Stir: 'Jersey Shore' Recap: Suddenly Team Sammi Looks Good
For more on why Sammi should steer clear of Ron, see The Stir: 'Jersey Shore' Star Sammi Giancola Is Better Off Single
More from The Stir:
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Divorcing Already?
- Lindsay Lohan Finally Gets What She Deserves in Court
- Jennifer Aniston's Boyfriend Is Starting to Affect Her Style
Written for The Stir by Stefanie Favicchio.