Yes, with his family values, Justin Bieber is wise beyond his years when it comes to relationships.
Sure, he's just a "Baby" to a lot of us, but Justin Bieber is wise beyond his years when it comes to relationships. From the looks of things, his romance with 19-year-old Selena Gomez may not just be the stuff of teen puppy love. Every day, it seems they're proving they're so NOT the Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears of today!
We all know he's definitely a "family values" kinda guy, so that could be why he seems so mature for 17. That said, the kid could very easily teach grown-up men a few love lessons, if you will. The Stir: Justin Bieber Is Dreaming Of A Pregnant Selena Gomez
1. Physical attraction is just the tip of the iceberg. Watch Millionaire Matchmaker or spend a week on a dating site, and you'll see that lots of adult men actually discount women if they don't fit the perfect physical mold they think they require. They'll ask a woman her weight if she's left it off her profile. I once had a guy ask me how often I worked out, and when I said I wasn't exactly a gym junkie, he said something along the lines of how he doesn't go for women who aren't "the whole package." But here's what the Biebs recently told New! magazine: "Everybody can see [Gomez] is hot and that's great, but there is so much more to her than that." In other words, physical attraction matters — but it's not the be all and end all.
2. Sharing the same sense of humor is paramount. I've seen really hilarious, talented guys date women who are as dry and as boring as a piece of plywood. On the flip side, there are couples I know who are so good for one another, because they crack each other up. The Biebs knows that's what makes a relationship tick! He says of Selena, "She makes me laugh and she puts up with my practical jokes."
To read the rest of the reasons J-Biebs is the ideal boyfriend, hop over to The Stir: 4 Love Lessons From Justin Bieber
Written by Maressa Brown for The Stir.
More from The Stir:
- Ashton Kutcher Hotel Party Photos Are Divorce Worthy
- Guide To Halloween Candy Calories
- Matt Damon & Michael Douglas To Play Lovers