The scoop on the woman who just made McCartney the happiest man alive.
Paul McCartney famously sang, "Will you still love me when I'm 64?" Well, he’s technically 69, but 51-year-old Nancy Shevell just answered "I do!" McCartney married his third wife this weekend in London following four years of courtship. "I feel married," McCartney told reporters after the ceremony. "I feel absolutely wonderful." Aww, cute. After losing first wife Linda to cancer in 1998, McCartney had a tumultuous second marriage to Heather Mills, with whom he has a daughter, Beatrice (she served as flower girl!). Shevell and McCartney met in 2007 and the two became engaged in May. So, who is this woman feeling up on our favorite Beatle? Here are some facts...
1. In addition to being a stunning, glossy-haired glamazon, Nancy—age 51—is a New York millionairess. But she works hard for the money—as the vice president of administration for the transportation company her father founded, New England Motor Freight. She's also a board member of New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
2. While countless rock stars go for 20- and 30-somethings, Nancy is an age-appropriate 51 — though can we just say she doesn't look a day older than 30? Sheesh.
3. An heiress who could have had her pick of snooty private colleges, Nancy attended notorious party school Arizona State University.
For more eye-opening facts on Shevell, see The Frisky: Who is Nancy Shevell, Paul McCartney's New Wife?
More from The Frisky:
- Who's Gone Skinny Dipping At George Clooney's Place?
- 4 Reasons Zooey Deschanel Can Stop Pretending She’s A Dork
Blake Lively Rebounding With Ryan Reynolds?