This Sunday, see Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprhries take their vows (the first time) on the E! special, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event." The behind-the-scenes footage chronicles the most famous Kardashian sister's road to the altar. Kim and Kris were married in August after a six-month romance. We just hope the newlyweds' impromptu vow renewal on Ellen won't fill America's Kardashian quota for the week. The Lowdown On Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries' Lavish Wedding!
Either way, we will be tuning in on Sunday and Monday night just to see the made-for-television drama that is sure to ensue. Here are five things you will see if you watch:
1. Kim versus Khloe. With so much estrogen in the Kardashian family, there is sure to be a cat fight. This time it's between Khloe and Kim. Khloe (and most of the other family members) thinks Kris is all wrong for her big sis and doesn't keep quiet about it. The result—she is banned from the wedding. Of course the sisters make up in the end, but not before the insults fly (one shotgun wedding versus the other). 'Kardashians' Recap: Khloe & Kourtney Hated Kris Humphries
2. Kim versus Kris. With a big Hollywood name like Kim Kardashian, marriage can be a sticky situation. With millions of dollars attached to the family name, changing it isn't an easy decision. Kris thought his future wife would love to take his last name…WRONG. Kim Kardashian-Humphries just doesn't have the same ring to it.
3. Kris Jenner getting some work done. With all the body image issues from last season, we are not surprised that the Kardashian matriarch is more than a little tense about her wedding day appearance. She is getting a facial touch up for the wedding. Just one little last thing on the planning to-do list. Are You a Kim Kardashian or Tara Reid Bride?
4. Kris feeling uncomfortable. Between all the crazy Kardashian ladies and all the drunkard guys and the incessant paparazzi (including E!), Kris’s Minnesota laid-back lifestyle is at an end. Can he take the pressure of being on camera 24/7?
5. A baby announcement. We aren't saying that Kim is preggers but if she is, E! is going to announce it. We just might be in for a pre-wedding confession! Could Newlywed Kim Kardashian Really Be Pregnant This Time?
Are you going to watch Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries get married?
Photo Credit: E! Online