12. A lot of times we really like to have sex on the first date to determine whether the chemistry is there and we should have another date. Or sometimes we're just plain horny and want to get laid. We hate being judged for it.
13. We hate waxing our privates. Hate it, hate it, hate it. But, we like that when it's cleaned up you go down on us more readily. In a perfect world, you would go down on us with regularity on naturally poofy pubes.
14. When a guy says he doesn't want kids, it's really a dealbreaker for almost every woman who is still of child-bearing years.
15. The majority of us don't really care about how much money you have or make as long as you are kind and emotionally generous and work hard. Laziness and lack of motivation is inherently unsexy.
16. A lot of us are fakers … when it comes to our love of sports and being outdoorsy.
17. We love flaws on guys. A little belly, gray hairs, even a receding hairline. It reminds us that we all have body issues and that we shouldn't be so insecure or hard on ourselves. Being human is cool. But being whiny about your paunch or constantly fussing over your gray temples is as annoying as us always asking, "Does this make me look fat?"
18. During sex, we're usually thinking about something other than you. A gross and pervy situation, another man, being dominated... who knows, but we always, always fantasize. It doesn't mean we're not sexually attracted to you, we just need the weird mental images to get us off.
19. We don't consider drunk kissing cheating, as long as we're the ones doing the drunk kissing. We consider sex with another man cheating.
20. We cherish our independence and "me" time more than you'll ever know. We say we miss you, but are often secretly glad you're gone so we can just totally relax and be ourselves. But we still love it when you come back.
Written by Gillian Telling for The Frisky.