I’ve been thinking about fantasies a lot in the last couple of weeks. It all started when Pinkee and I went shopping for new dance outfits. We both bought corsets and I was surprised by what a huge hit they were. Every time I’ve worn mine, guys go bananas. True, it is sexy as hell (if I can say that about myself without sounding like a jerk). But the sight of a woman in a corset is more than just a visual experience. It sets the mind racing into all sorts of fantasies. Fantasies: How far is to far?
We here at The Booty Doctors think that fantasy is a good thing. It can help spice up your sex life, keep a couple monogamous if that’s what they want, and make a woman feel really sexy. There are three main types of fantasy, and the common theme for each is that you enter into role playing. You decide in advance (usually) who will play what role, and then you stay in character throughout the fantasy. The three types of fantasy are:
1. Innocent turns naughty: Think schoolgirl outfits or a naughty librarian. In this type of fantasy, the woman who seems innocent either gets seduced by the older, more experienced man, or she’s not nearly as innocent as she seems in the first place. There’s something yummy about someone looking one way and acting another.
2. Domination and submission: This can range from light bondage to full-on BSDM. You can use your hands to hold your partner’s arms over their head while you kiss them, or use a necktie or silk scarf to tie them up. A blindfold adds a nice element of surprise—they won’t know where you’ll touch them next and that’s pretty erotic. This is really fun play for someone who’s always in a dominant role in the world; it gives them a chance to reverse roles and be submissive for once, which is a great way to blow off steam. I Worked As A Dominatrix, But I'm Just Like You
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- The 3 Best Sex Games To Play With Your Partner
- Infidelity Or A Sexual Fantasy?
- The Best Sex Advice On YourTango