Signs he IS that into you.
A couple weeks ago, The Frisky posted a list of 15 signs you're just friends to help those of you in male-female friendships determine whether your pal is strictly a pal and nothing more. The Frisky: My Sister Is Dating My Ex
If you're still feeling a little unsure what the status of your relationship is, maybe today's list will help you a little more. Below, 15 signs you're more than just friends (or friends with benefits). The Frisky: When Should I Tell Him I have Feelings For Him
1. He gives you jewelry for your birthday.
2. He dreams about you (and tells you so).
3. When his friends tease the two of you for acting like "an old married couple," he blushes.
4. He notices when you trim your hair.
5. He thinks the guy you had a date with last week—and every guy before that—"is kind of a douche."
6. He's stopped talking about other girls.
7. He prefers paying when you go out together.
8. He tells you you smell nice.
9. When you go away for a week to visit your best friend, he tells you he'll "miss you."
10. He brings you chicken soup when you're sick.
11. Instead of calling you by your last name like he calls all his friends, he has a cutesy nickname for you.
12. He cooks for you.
13. His parents come to town and he wants to introduce them to you.
14. He prefers hanging out with you alone.
15. He'll watch a chick flick with you even though he thinks they suck. The Frisky: Girl-On-Girl Gay Crushes Suck
Written by Wendy Atterberry for The Frisky