Does he LIKE you like you?
By Wendy Atterberry
Are you in a male-female friendship and trying determine whether your pal is strictly a pal and nothing more. If you’re feeling a little unsure what the status of your relationship is, this list will help you determine if his feelings have moved beyond just friendship.
- He gives you jewelry for your birthday.
- He dreams about you (and tells you so).
- When his friends tease the two of you for acting like "an old married couple," he blushes.
- He notices when you trim your hair.
- He thinks the guy you had a date with last week—and every guy before that—"is kind of a douche."
- He's stopped talking about other girls.
- He prefers paying when you go out together.
- He tells you you smell nice.
- When you go away for a week to visit your best friend, he tells you he'll "miss you."
- He brings you chicken soup when you're sick.
- Instead of calling you by your last name like he calls all his friends, he has a cutesy nickname for you.
- He cooks for you.
- His parents come to town and he wants to introduce them to you.
- He prefers hanging out with you alone.
- He'll watch a chick flick with you even though he thinks they suck.