YourTango is proud to be a part of the New York City Lit Crawl 2010 for the second year in a row.
On Saturday, September 11, YourTango editors and writers will read essays they've contributed to the site in the past year to an audience of interested, literary New Yorkers like yourselves.
More from YourTango: Love Bytes: Are You Making These Deadly First Date Mistakes?
The theme of this year's panel is "Love Is Not A Romantic Comedy," and will feature the following participants:
More from YourTango: Is The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lingerie Too Tame?
- Sarah Harrison, YourTango VP of Content & Branded Media, moderator (Correction: Jack Murnighan, YourTango contributing editor will moderate in lieu of Sarah Harrison)
- Steph Auteri, YourTango Assistant Editor
- Brian Fairbanks, YourTango contributor
- Sarah Monson, YourTango contributor
- Lavanya Sunkara, YourTango contributor
Please come out to meet us and enjoy our humorous, heartfelt and insightful tales!
The event takes place Saturday, September 11 at 7pm at Botanica Bar in NoLita.
Find out more about Lit Crawl NYC.