Sneaky, sneaky! Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, aka Sookie and Bill, got married this weekend without us hearing so much as a peep about it beforehand. Luckily, we have all the scoop you need to know about the True Blood couple’s wedding below.
1. Stephen, 40, and Anna, 28, exchanged vows under a white tent at a private beach-side residence in Malibu, Calif. The newlyweds first started dating in 2008 and became engaged last summer, after Stephen proposed to Anna on a beach in Hawaii. Their first kiss was on-screen, as their characters, Bill and Sookie, got to know each other during Season 1 of True Blood. Anna Paquin And Stephen Moyer Engaged
2. Among the guests at their sunset wedding were Elijah Wood (Anna’s co-star in the upcoming film The Romantics), True Blood creator Alan Ball, and castmates Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Todd Lowe, Sam Trammell, and Carrie Preston.
3. Alexander Skarsgard, who recently posed blood-splattered and naked with the couple on the cover of Rolling Stone, was not reportedly there. But while we’d love to imagine a real life love triangle between the three, according to some fan sites, it’s more likely that he missed the wedding because he’s currently working on a film in Europe. True Blood's Vampire Romance
4. Anna’s brother-in-law told a New Zealand newspaper that the wedding was "really, really beautiful," reports Us Magazine. "It was great. Somehow they've managed to stay real in the middle of this unreal world. It was quite sweet," he said. Click here to see photos of Anna and Stephen's big day.
5. "It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day," said another guest to People Magazine.
6. To go along with her vintage-style engagement ring, Anna chose a Marilyn Monroe-esque, three quarter-length white halter dress with black platform pumps. She kept her hair simple by tying it back into a bun. Anna Paquin Is Not Pregnant