I have been alone all my life...I hate it as much as I love it. I am a 22 year old malewho doesn't have much potential for anything other than music. I don't find myself ugly in anyway to the public eye, but to myself I am nothing..I hate being alone (especially now) because things in life are just awful and have been for years..I am not asking for pity because I can handle my own problems. But it would be nice to have someone there to talk to and have there with you AT TIMES. I dont have a hard time talking to women to get myself a girlfriend. The thing is, when someone is always around I could see myself getting annoyed or constantly thinking back to being alone and how I DESERVE being alone. As much as I would like to have someone to love, I really don't think it will ever happen due to my mind set..If anyone can throw some input my way, please do...
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 75% of women wouldn't marry an unemployed man.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty