My boyfriend and I have been living together for about a month and a 1/2 now. When things are good, they are great.... But when things aren't good, I could just pack up and go home. I am 25 and hate the thought of moving back in to my parents home but sometimes he drives me crazy. He can be rude and lazy and hateful. I know it's not right but I get hateful right back at him. I just don't know where we lost respect for one another. I have tried talking to him about this but i cant get though to him. I really do love and care for him. How can i get that connect back?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- More than half of people admit to being emotional eaters — using food to ease negative feelings like loneliness and heartbreak.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty