My boyfriend and I have been living together for about a month and a 1/2 now. When things are good, they are great.... But when things aren't good, I could just pack up and go home. I am 25 and hate the thought of moving back in to my parents home but sometimes he drives me crazy. He can be rude and lazy and hateful. I know it's not right but I get hateful right back at him. I just don't know where we lost respect for one another. I have tried talking to him about this but i cant get though to him. I really do love and care for him. How can i get that connect back?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers, Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Men are more likely to judge dates by their tattoos (62%) than their shoes (25%).
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy