I love my bf more than anything in this world. He is my first relationship and we have been together for 1.5yrs. we just know that we are meant to be together. I have been on study abroad, and 6000miles away from my bf. I miss him so much; he is the only thing I think about, and I dont even enjoy my trip because I just want it to be over so I can go home to be with him again. Last night, I went out with some friends for the first time to go dancing. He reminded me so much of my bf, in every way. And I missed my boyfriend so much. I let this guy get too close (touching my hands and face, not rejecting him when he flattered me etc)and by the end of the night, he kissed me. Just a brush and i pushed him away. But I feel awful bc I let him get close and I didnt run after. what do I do know? . to post a/ or comment on an anonymous online confession
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The average person spends 20,160 minutes — or two weeks — of his or her lifetime kissing.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty