I love my bf more than anything in this world. He is my first relationship and we have been together for 1.5yrs. we just know that we are meant to be together. I have been on study abroad, and 6000miles away from my bf. I miss him so much; he is the only thing I think about, and I dont even enjoy my trip because I just want it to be over so I can go home to be with him again. Last night, I went out with some friends for the first time to go dancing. He reminded me so much of my bf, in every way. And I missed my boyfriend so much. I let this guy get too close (touching my hands and face, not rejecting him when he flattered me etc)and by the end of the night, he kissed me. Just a brush and i pushed him away. But I feel awful bc I let him get close and I didnt run after. what do I do know? . to post a/ or comment on an anonymous online confession
Inside our hearts there’s still a special place for Trista and Ryan. Trista Rehn was the very first Bachelorette and found her firefighter hubby on the show. The couple got together in 2003 and now have two kids together, making them the longest relationship in the show's history. They are the best.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 10% of women say they wouldn't shave their legs if it weren't for their significant other.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy