I have been divorced for 2 and a half years and I just cannot get over my ex-husband. I still love him very much and I found out about a month ago that he has remarried. It sent me in a tail spend and I can't get out of it. I want to just forget about him and find someone else that is going to be good to me and appreciate me but I evidently don't know how. Can someone give me some advice and try to help me thru this? Thanks
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A way to catch more Zs? 12% of married people sleep alone.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty