I have been divorced for 2 and a half years and I just cannot get over my ex-husband. I still love him very much and I found out about a month ago that he has remarried. It sent me in a tail spend and I can't get out of it. I want to just forget about him and find someone else that is going to be good to me and appreciate me but I evidently don't know how. Can someone give me some advice and try to help me thru this? Thanks
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- One study done found that a woman takes on 7 extra hours of housework simply by having a husband.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty