I have been divorced for 2 and a half years and I just cannot get over my ex-husband. I still love him very much and I found out about a month ago that he has remarried. It sent me in a tail spend and I can't get out of it. I want to just forget about him and find someone else that is going to be good to me and appreciate me but I evidently don't know how. Can someone give me some advice and try to help me thru this? Thanks
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 10% of women say they wouldn't shave their legs if it weren't for their significant other.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy