10 love quotes from AMC's hit series Mad Men. These quotes about love never get old.
4. Pete Campbell: "Of course I love you. I'm giving up my life to be with you."
5. Roger Sterling: "You're not good as relationships because you don't value them."
6. Don Draper: "Nostalgia -- it's delicate, but potent. Teddy told me that in Greek, 'nostalgia' literally means 'the pain from an old wound'. It's a twinge in your heart far more powerful than memory alone. This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. It's not called the wheel, it's called the carousel. It let's us travel the way a child travels -- around and around, and back home again, to a place where we know are loved."
7. Henry Francis: "I think you'll find I put my heart into things when something's important to me. Or someone."
8. Roger Sterling: "Don't you love the chase? Sometimes it doesn't work out, those are the stakes. But when it does work out, it's like having that first cigarette: Head gets all dizzy, your heart pounds, knees go weak."
9. Betty Draper: "Still, I can't help but think that I'd be happy if my husband was faithful to me. "The way he makes love sometimes it's what I want and sometimes, it's obviously what someone else wants." Why Powerful Men Cheat
10. Rachel Menken: "This was a dalliance, a cheap affair. You don't want to run away with me; you just want to run away. You're a coward!"