Contrary to popular belief, guys aren't satisfied with just getting laid. They want it to be good and exciting too. I know—so demanding. But I aim to please and with that in mind, I convinced a couple of guys I know to confess what they really wish women did more of in the sack.
1. Tell Him What To Do: This was the most common request from the guys I talked to—they're dying for a little instruction. Guy parts are different from girl parts and sometimes they need to hear what you want. "A lot of the time, mind and body reading is the only way to know what a woman wants," said one dude. "That's an art that young men like myself are working on but won't be able to perfect without some direction or just lots of trial and error." Likewise, another hunky male friend of mine said, "Every girl is a little different about what they like, how they like it, and at what frequency and pressure. It's okay to just shout out 'Hey! Put your tongue here!' It helps everybody." The Frisky: 5 Moves Women Love In Bed, But Can Be Too Afraid To Ask For
More from YourTango: 49 Percent Of People Would Skip Sex For A Year To Have This
2. Leave A Little Hair: For now, Brazil has won the pubic battle, but some guys don't want going bare to win the war. "Too many women are too bald," said one guy. "There are lots of guys that like the '70s porn star look. Goddamn, I'll take a '70s porn star—who actually looks like a real woman—over a contemporary porn star—who looks like a plastic cyborg Barbie—any day." Just a sec, I need to replace my waxer's number in my phone with this guy's digits.
3. Channel Your Inner Truck Driver: While you're telling him what you want him to do and how to do it, get a little filthy with your vocabulary. "I love it when women use any combination of the words 'c**k, p**sy, wet, come, and all over,'" said one potty-mouthed hottie.
4. Swallow: I would explain this one further, but my mouth is full.
5. Masturbate: I'll admit it. I kind of like watching a dude jerk off, but sometimes they're shy about it. Likewise, gals can be bashful about diddling in front of their man—don't be. Dudes like to watch. Rubbing one out for his viewing pleasure also gives him visual instruction to go along with the verbal mentioned in #1.