I went out on my first date with this guy that I connected with via Match.comon Friday night. It was one of the best dates that I've been on in a long time. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and we talked and talked. We laughed. The conversation was good. We went bowling and we laughed. He seems to be an interesting character. The late night walk around the park was a romantic way to cap off the night. I truly enjoyed my time with him. He wanted to come home with m, but of course, I wouldn't allow that to happen. I'm not bringing any man into my space until I'm confident he is going to be around for awhile. None of these fly by night, game playing, men. I don't think he was like that, but a man will be a man. I don't know when I will get to see him again because we live an hour apart, and both of us have extremely busy lives,but I like that. I don't have to worry about being pressured to see him again soon. I'm hoping for absence to keep him interested. I don't want to see him too much, too soon. I have a few other options on match.com, and I have a few guyswho have initiated communication with me on Eharmony, so I will see what happens.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Go natural: A "natural" sexual lubricant should be free from glycerin, paraben, alcohol, fragrance and flavoring.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty