According to the Hollywood Reporter, a text message Grigorieva sent Mel, along with several e-mails, may help Gibson's attorney prove that she attempted to use the incriminating tapes to extort money from the actor.
On Wednesday, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department confirmed they're investigating Grigorieva, further indicating that there may be some truth to claims from Mel's camp that the Russian singer has been trying to take Mel to town all along. Mel Gibson Demands Paternity Test
In fact, court records reveal that before leaking the tapes, Grigorieva agreed to a $15 million settlement from Gibson, which her attorney, Manley Freid, initially failed to disclose to the court. The judge for the case, later reprimanded Freid, saying she found the lawyer's behavior and consequent justification "troubling" and "very disturbing".
2. Brad Pitt: The Jolie-Pitt brood is arguably Hollywood's most famous, with adopted sons Maddox and Pax, adopted daughter Zahara, biological baby girl Shiloh and biological twins Vivienne and Knox. Three boys, three girls. The family is totally adorbs!
4. Bruce Willis: Willis is outnumbered in his family, having sired all daughters. He has Rumor, Scout and Tallulah with ex Demi Moore, and two daughters, Mabel and Evelyn, with present wife Emma Heming.
7. Kevin Federline: Six is K. Fed's lucky number. He and ex Shar Jackson have a daughter and son (Kori and Kaleb), while he and former wife Britney Spears have two sons (Sean Preston and Jayden James). He and current wife Victoria Prince have two daughters (Jordan and Peyton). Overall, the Fedster certainly has a lot of responsibility.
8. Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry sired seven kids with five mothers. They are daughter Kimber, son Kyle, daughter Alison, son Scott, daughter Kathryn, daughter Francesca, and daughter Morgan. Father's Day must be fun in his house.
9. Mel Gibson: The actor, who has been felled by lots of issues in recent years, has eight kids, seven of which were produced during his long marriage to ex-wife Robyn. M&R had six sons and a daughter. Gibson then went on to have another daughter with Oksana Grigorieva, and we all know how THAT went, thanks to the leaked tapes of him screaming all sorts of obscenities at her.
10. Diddy: The rapper and mogul has six kids and billions of dollars, so do the math and come up with this answer. He never has to worry about things like child support. Here's how the Sean Combs' Family Tree shakes out: Five biological kids, three baby mamas and one stepson.
11. Eddie Murphy: His comedy act often referenced how the wives of famous men often took half of their hubby's fortunes when no pre-nups were in place. But in Murphy's case, it's his eight children that could be a drain on his resources. Murphy has five kids with ex-wife Nicole. He also has two other sons with two different women. Add to that a daughter from a brief fling with Scary Spice, who was actually born on Murphy's birthday. Trivia!