Since the vampire craze shows no signs of slowing down (theaters are packed with Eclipse fans, while TV's True Blood and Vampire Diaries were both recently renewed), we've decided to pay tribute to some of our favorite vamps from the big and small screens. Here now are 10 guys we'd let suck our blood any day—er, night.
1. Gerard Butler in Dracula 2000 - As quite possibly the sexiest Dracula ever to hit the silver screen, Gerard entranced us with his intense stare, usually-open shirt, clean-shaven face and a beautifully tousled head of curly hair. Now he just entrances nearly every single actress in Hollywood.
More from YourTango: Which 'Looking' Character Has The Biggest Penis Size? No, Really
2. Gary Oldman in Bram Stoker's Dracula - Even with that hard-to-understand accent and his ugly, wrinkled old man mode, we would definitely cross "oceans of time" to share some everlasting love with this Count.And we'd kind of like to see him duke it out with Gerard Butler for the "Sexiest Dracula" title. Shirtless, of course.
3. Alexander Skarsgard in True Blood - Maybe you don't find Eric Northman's stunning Nordic features all that interesting? OK, so maybe you're not that superficial. But not too many women can resist a strong man with some authority. Well, Eric is not only the sheriff of his district, but also a Viking warrior. Chew on that.
4. Billy Wirth in The Lost Boys - So technically, Jason Patric was the hottest thing in this movie. However, since his character was only a HALF vampire, we can't include him on this list. And Kiefer Sutherland's David just didn't do it for us. But—in the unfairly short amount of screen time he got—Billy's vampire Dwayne (best remembered as "death by stereo" guy) really got our blood pumping.
5. Alex O'Loughlin in Moonlight - Although the this one-season series may not have always been that enjoyable to watch, Alex's gentlemanly, lovelorn vampire P.I., Mick St. John, was always easy on the eyes.
More from YourTango: Vote For The Next Bachelorette & Enter To Win A Fabulous Prize!
6. Brad Pitt in Interview With The Vampire - If you saw Louis de Pointe du Lac's mouth coming at you, don't tell us you could turn away. Sure, it's full of sharp teeth that are going to sink into your jugular, but look at those lips! Those lips have to make even Angelina Jolie jealous.
7. Ian Somerhalder in Vampire Diaries - OK, so Damon is the bad seed of the undead Salvatore clan. Doesn't that just make him all the more irresistible? Not to mention he's got some of the most beautiful blue eyes this world (or the underworld) has ever seen.