im with this awesome guy, im head over heels and i want to do everything 100% different in this one. of 5 previous serious relationships, 5 have failed. if i change me, maybe the outcome of this one will be different. its a couple months into the romance and a question about exclusiveness has been nagging at me. i dont wanna be the suspicous gf, naive gf, doormat, clingy, partygirl, types just seem so common with couples. but i want to chat about a few things to make sure that he and i are on the same emotional level as the other. how do i approach him bout this with out triggering his "RUN!" instinct?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The longest wedding veil (11,017ft) was worn by Sandra Mechleb at her wedding in Lebanon, on October 18, 2009.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty