im with this awesome guy, im head over heels and i want to do everything 100% different in this one. of 5 previous serious relationships, 5 have failed. if i change me, maybe the outcome of this one will be different. its a couple months into the romance and a question about exclusiveness has been nagging at me. i dont wanna be the suspicous gf, naive gf, doormat, clingy, partygirl, types just seem so common with couples. but i want to chat about a few things to make sure that he and i are on the same emotional level as the other. how do i approach him bout this with out triggering his "RUN!" instinct?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Porn actresses are found to have higher self-esteem than regular women.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy