im with this awesome guy, im head over heels and i want to do everything 100% different in this one. of 5 previous serious relationships, 5 have failed. if i change me, maybe the outcome of this one will be different. its a couple months into the romance and a question about exclusiveness has been nagging at me. i dont wanna be the suspicous gf, naive gf, doormat, clingy, partygirl, types just seem so common with couples. but i want to chat about a few things to make sure that he and i are on the same emotional level as the other. how do i approach him bout this with out triggering his "RUN!" instinct?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 55% of singles have sex on the first date.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty