- IKEA. Sure, the price would be right. And all of the employees seem friendly. Plus, they have day care. But are you really going to be able to have a successful marriage when it starts at a place with such frustrating products?
- Apple Store. Very trendy. Very cutting edge. Unfortunately, it will probably be overpriced, and one of your friends may punch out some cooler-than-thou black-shirted Genius. 5 Ways The iPhone 4 Will Change Your Relationship
- Dick's Sporting Goods. Wide, spacious aisles. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Then again, you're getting married at a place called "Dick's." Same goes for BJ's Wholesale Club.
- Barnes & Noble. The coffee and sweet snacks will be outstanding, and your guests could probably get through an entire issue of People before anyone says a word. On the other hand, your mom will constantly call it Barnes & Nobles and you'll wish you consulted Amazon when you get the bill.
- Verizon Store. Sure, they don't have the iPhone but they do have 3G more places. On the other hand, you'll probably be required to stay married 20 years for the free $80 bouquet or pay an early exit penalty.
Beyoncé and Jay Z were in Potofino, Itlay when they decided to go inside a church, according to Daily Mail. There just happened to be a wedding going on, but this was just a happy surprise for the bride and groom. The bride ended up taking a few pictures with the diva before going separate ways.
Photo: Daily Mail