50 Things You Should Try For Hotter Sex
Tomfoolery

The Best Of The Web: Chastity And The Internet

By

chaste woman
First date don'ts. Changing a guy. And stop being clingy.

I missed the best of the internauts last week and for that you have my apologies. My deepest sincerest apologies. Like LeBron James, the best chance for my happiness was in Florida over the 4th of July. Without further ado, a super-sized best of the web. How To Date Like LeBron James

Sweeping the world of internet love and relationships is a British journalist called Hephzibah Anderson (yes, gesundheit) and her book Chastened. It's a tale of voluntarily taking a year off of having full-on intercourse and what it tells a lady about herself. LemonDrop has a great interview with her. I spent some time on the chastity train and it reminded me that even blah sex is pretty OK. 

More from YourTango: Who Are You Trying To Fool With Those Spanx?

And when you dabble in chastity, you have time for the internet and, per Asylum, it's all sex there too. According to a study, 37% of the web is porn. I'm guessing that the other 63% is Justin Bieber.

When you're breaking out of a slump, sometimes the easiest thing to do is just go on a nice date. But, as a man, you can't appear too eager. My buddies at LoveInTheDumps.com have a great pictorial of how to act pleasantly uninterested on a date. As an addendum, feel free to check your phone A LOT.

More from YourTango: I Love You, Now Stop Making Me Fat

And if you don't want to turn your date off, give Em & Lo (EmAndLo.com) a look. Their man panel advises broads on how not to turn a first date into a torture session. Bringing a tiny dog in your purse is probably a mistake. How To Prevent An Awkward First Date

And the lasses at College Candy want to discuss if you can change a man. Isn't a college dude going to change several times in the next few years? He'll go through a frat phase and then to his Wall Street phase and then his rave phase and into a Phish phase and then he'll graduate and get a job with Enterprise Rent-A-Car because they give you the tools you need to be your own boss. Basically, college dudes are like Florida, if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes. Is The Recession Changing Men's Values?

Share this with someone you love (or even like a lot)!

Let's make it
FB official