We're taking time out once again to remember some handsome hunks who are no longer with us.
Our recent list of 10 Old Hollywood Hotties We Miss got a great response, and there were many ladies (and gents) out there clamoring for their favorite studs of yesteryear to get some appreciation. Therefore, we've decided to honor 10 more of these fine fellas by offering up another list. If your favorite still didn't make the cut, we're sorry but there are just too many good looking men and too little time (and Web space)!
Once again, these are in alphabetical order...
1. Richard Burton - Well respected in Hollywood for his acting chops, Burton was well loved by the ladies for his handsome face and troubled-but-passionate image that sprung from his well-publicized drinking, skirt-chasing and tumultous marriages to Elizabeth Taylor. Richard Burton's Love Letters To Elizabeth Taylor
2. Errol Flynn - Australian-born Flynn won over female audiences with a slew of swashbuckling hero roles, including his most famous one—Robin Hood. Although known as the ultimate womanizer (he was even accused of dalliances with underage girls), some claimed after his death that Flynn was actually bisexual and had slept with many famous men, including Howard Hughes.
3. Clark Gable - "The King of Hollywood" in the '30s, Gable is still considered one of the greatest actors of all time. In his day, he was the man every man wanted to be and the man every woman dreamed of being with. Although he has quite a lengthy resume, he'll forever be known as dashing rogue Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind.
4. Cary Grant - We're really surprised that we left Grant off of our first list! One of the most suave and charming male actors to ever grace the screen, he was equally great in comedies like The Awful Truth, Hitchchock dramas like North By Northwest and even chick flicks like An Affair To Remember. A Guy's Top Ten Date Movies
5. William Holden - Holden was another ruggedly handsome actor who could do comedy (Sabrina) and drama (The Bridge on the River Kwai), and he won his first Oscar for combining both in Stalag 17.
6. Burt Lancaster - With one of the greatest smiles to ever light up the silver screen, Lancaster wowed audience for four decades in now-classic films like Elmer Gantry and Birdman of Alcatraz, and gave us all one more reason to cry in Field of Dreams. But it was that sexy beach make-out session with Deborah Kerr in From Here To Eternity that made us all want to be Lancaster's leading lady. Sunbathing & Other Natural Aphrodisiacs