I've been reading Judy Ford's new book on being single. It's a great book and raised an interesting question: what would you do if you knew that you would never again be in a committed relationship? After thinking it over, I realized that I enjoy the freedom of being single, and that I have a very rich life. So my answer is that I would do pretty much what I'm doing now. That was a very empowering realization. Now I'm not saying that I actually will be single the rest of my life, but I'm committed to this: that if I do enter a serious relationship again, it will be a choice and not based on need, but on sharing what I have with someone special.
Hurley and Nayar made it official in 2007 with a week-long wedding celebration that spanned two continents. The 41-year-old bride said "I do" to her 42-year-old beau in front of 300 guests at an Anglican ceremony at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, England. The pair then whisked off to Jodhpur, India, where they had a traditional Hindu ceremony.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 81% of experts say that the old adage "once a cheater, always a cheater" is absolutely untrue.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy