8. "That's it we're back together." Puddy and Elaine have an on-again, off-again relationship. (Enjoy one of many breakups; nobody beats the wiz.)
More from YourTango: 007 Signs He Doesn't Want A Relationship (Or He's A Spy)
9. Co-stanza! Speaking of catchphrases, George attempts to leave a lasting memory by saying "Costanza" in the same tone as the "By Mennen" jingle. He also introduces the technique of leaving something behind as an excuse to see someone again. (Click here for vid.)
10. Yada yada yada. Elaine uses "yada yada yada" as a stand-in for bland, one-time sex. The phrase comes to mean, “One thing led to another but I won't bore you with the details.”
11. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." A very close male friendship seems pretty gay to this woman… "Not that there's anything wrong with that." (Click here for vid.)
12. Hello! In the same episode that Elaine and Puddy have their most spastic on-off jag, Jerry has some issues of his own. Jerry decides to split with a woman because she doesn't like a character he does… based on a fictitious voice her stomach may have.
13. The Deal. Jerry and Elaine explore a friends with benefits setup, and come up with a set of rules. Sleeping over is… optional. Jerry explains it to a very skeptical George. (Click here for video.)
14. Spicy mustard! George attempts to combine his three passions—eating, sex and baseball on the radio—and can only manage two at a time.
More from YourTango: 8 Signs He May Have An Asian Fetish
16. Mulva? Jerry only knows that his girlfriend's name rhymes with a female body part. (Click here for vid.)