Congratulations are in order to Rush Limbaugh who wed Kathryn Rogers this weekend in an elaborate ceremony before hundreds in the Ponce de Leon ballroom at the tony Breakers resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
Even though this is the 59-year-old conservative radio pundit's fourth marriage, it was his blushing bride's first. As such, he spared no expense, including flying in Elton John for a private, late night concert and adorning the room with bouquets of white roses.
More from YourTango: Joe Jonas Lost His Virginity To This Stunning Celebrity ...
Below, everything you wanted to know about Rush Limbaugh's wedding by the numbers.
26. The exact years that make up the age gap between the bride and groom. Love, however, isn't anything but a number for the happy couple. Reuters quotes the new Mrs. Limbaugh as previously saying: "I'm sometimes not able to relate to the average person my age."
6. Interesting tidbits about Kathryn Rogers that our friends over at Politics Daily were able to dig up, to include her job as a VIP liaison and blue blood pedigree as a descendant of John Adams.
400. The number of guests in attendance, which included former Bush adviser Karl Rove; actor-politician Fred Thompson; former Kansas City Royals slugger George Brett; Fox News commentator Sean Hannity; former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani; New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft; former Clinton adviser James Carville and his wife, GOP analyst Mary Matalin; and golfer Tom Watson. A wedding guest also tells PEOPLE that among the others was Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
53+. The number of people hired for security. "According to sources at The Breakers, Limbaugh hired as many as 50 private security guards (that’s one per eight guests) and three uniformed Palm Beach Police cops, including two in boats at sea. The hotel was shut down to those who didn't have a room key most of the day." [Source: Palm Beach Post]
15. The number of runners up in Gawker's plane-banner contest. While the winning caption chosen to fly high overhead was fitting in its simplicity -- Rush: Congrats On Your 4th Marriage XO Gawker -- those not chosen include a good shout out. Our favorites: SAME TIME NEXT YEAR?, CONGRATS RUSH! LOVE IS THE BEST Rx THERE IS, THIS TIME HE REALLY MEANS IT, WHERE'S THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?, CONGRATS ON #4 FROM THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T HAVE 1, MAY THIS BE THE 4TH HAPPIEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE, PRESCRIBING YOU MANY HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER, KIDS EAT FREE AT RUSH'S WEDDING BELOW, LEFTIST GAY GOSSIPS SAY MAZEL TOV!
4. This is Rush Limbaugh's 4th marriage:
Conservative radio man Rush Limbaugh is taking a fourth stab at marriage with a weekend wedding to Kathryn Rogers, an events coordinator 26 years his junior, according to various reports. Limbaugh, 59, will reportedly marry the 33-year-old Rogers at his Palm Beach compound. . . . The childless Limbaugh's first two marriages were over by the time he rose to national prominence. His third wedding, to Marta Fitzgerald in 1994, was officiated by his friend, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. They divorced in 2004. Before beginning his courtship with Rogers in 2007, Limbaugh was romantically linked to then-CNN anchor Daryn Kagan. [MSNBC]
More from YourTango: Marcia Gay Harden Joins 'Fifty Shades Of Grey': 5 Facts About Her
$1 million. The price tag Rush Limbaugh spent to secure Elton John as entertainment, all of which will go to the music man's charity, the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
Priceless. The hypocrisy of it all.