So, if he’s physically capable, if he’s primarily heterosexual, and if he’s still with you and not with another woman – you can turn your relationship around, too. Keep yourself open to other men and stop correcting him or making him wrong. I’m confident that if he’s the right man for you, your connection will deepen and your man will want to come closer. If not, you can walk away with the confidence that you did the best you could and make room in your life for the kind of connected relationship you’ve always dreamed of.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Married couples that met online had an average courtship of 18.5 months. Offline? 42 months.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty