So I've been reading a lot of things about people saying that they don't "judge" other people. This is also a phrase that I have said myself. Although when talking to a close friend recently I was thinking, that we all judge others. It's more of weather we judge them in a positive or negative fashion. I guess I'm thinking of judging people as more of forming and opinion of them. Is this true? If this is the case, then we all do it all the time. It's just human nature. Let me know what you think....
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- While every female has an area of her body referred to as the G spot, whether or not it's erogenous varies from woman to woman.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty