So I've been reading a lot of things about people saying that they don't "judge" other people. This is also a phrase that I have said myself. Although when talking to a close friend recently I was thinking, that we all judge others. It's more of weather we judge them in a positive or negative fashion. I guess I'm thinking of judging people as more of forming and opinion of them. Is this true? If this is the case, then we all do it all the time. It's just human nature. Let me know what you think....
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories We Love
- Over half of men spend more than $50 on a date, while 65% of women spend that much prepping for it.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy