Seeing a rant on a dating profile is wrong in the same way that Denis Leary writing Hallmark greetings would be wrong. The two don’t fit. Believe me, I too think that women with doggie strollers, men with fake tans, and serial daters are great feed for a rabid ranter but save it for friends or blogs. Dating profiles are for attracting suitors. Rants, while hilarious, are not the new sweet nothings.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- About 58% of Americans like dirty talk during sex.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty