4. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon - Perhaps her "emotionally abusive" marriage to much-older first husband Tommy Mottola made Mariah decide that young was the way to go. She married Nick, 11 years her junior, in 2008 and has said that she can't wait to start a family with him. But despite recent rumors that Mariah, now 40, is pregnant, her rep says that there is no baby on the way...yet. Baby On The Way For Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon?
5. Deborra-Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman - Deborra-Lee and Hugh met in 1995, while co-starring on an Australian TV series. Despite their 14-year age difference, the two married a year later and have remained one of Hollywood's strongest couples. Hugh Jackman Loves His Wife
More from YourTango: Shakira Talks Sex, Babies, & Music In 'Latina's April Issue!
6. Tina Turner and Erwin Bach - After Tina's tumultous marriage to Ike Turner ended in 1978, the singer didn't seriously get involved with anyone until seven years later, when she met German record exec Erwin, 16 years her junior. The two officially started dating in 1986 and have lived together in unmarried bliss ever since.
7. Katie Couric and Brooks Perlin - In 2007, Katie, who is not a fan of the "cougar" label, began dating entrepreneur Brooks Perlin, 17 years her junior. A former school chum of Brooks' said that he was once known for his tennis prowess and "lots of shirtlessness." Well, it's easy to see what Katie sees in him! Michael Jackson Wanted To Date Katie Couric
8. Mira Sorvino and Christopher Backus - Oscar winner Mira, 42, first met Christopher, 27, at a friend's Charades Party. At least it wasn't a Pin the Tail on the Donkey Party, or she might have ended up in jail instead of married...which she's been since 2004.
Photos via Axelle/Bauer-Griffin.
More from YourTango: 7 Facts About Shailene Woodley's Love Life!