It's easy going green! Prep for your next night out in eco-friendly fashion with these suggestions from Eco-Sex: Go Green Between the Sheets and Make Your Love Life Sustainable, by Stefanie Iris Weiss.
1. Exfoliate: Before your pre-date body hair removal extravaganza, slough off dead skin and get yourself super smooth and soft with a body scrub. Eco-Sex recommends Trillium Organics Organic Body Polish. The salt scrub moisturizes, cleanses, and protects skin for a one-step skin maintenance system. And don't get too crazy: scrubbing too hard will do more harm than good. 5 Hair, Nail And Makeup Tips From A Guy
2. Get Hair-Free: If you're going bare, Eco-Sex urges you to skip the disposable razor in favor of a more eco-friendly option like Preserve Razors, which have handles made from recycled plastic. Sure beats our own method for lazy days: skipping the shave in favor of a pair of opaque tights. (Don't lie; you've done it.) 4 Sexy Eco-Friendly Lingerie Picks
3. Pearly Whites: Don't have the cash to splurge on a teeth-whitening kit? Go with the organic option instead and grab strawberries on your next grocery run. They're a natural whitener! Mash one organic strawberry with half a teaspoon of baking soda and leave on your teeth for five minutes, no more than once a week, for totally green whites.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
• 5 Flawless Makeup Tips For Date Night
• How To Makeup Guide For A Polished Date-Night Look
• Sexy Hair: 10 Easy Styles for A Hot Date Night