What's so wrong with wanting to be attracted to someone you're dating. I met a couple of guys off of a dating website, the pics didn't necessarily match the person, and even with that, I wasn't attracted. But I've told the guys and now I'm getting flack for it. I don't get it. I'm being honest, I'm just not that into you, so what's the big deal?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 1 in 5 couples consider breaking up around the December holidays.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty