What's so wrong with wanting to be attracted to someone you're dating. I met a couple of guys off of a dating website, the pics didn't necessarily match the person, and even with that, I wasn't attracted. But I've told the guys and now I'm getting flack for it. I don't get it. I'm being honest, I'm just not that into you, so what's the big deal?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tell your man to cut back on broccoli and coffee to avoid bitter-tasting semen.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty