What's so wrong with wanting to be attracted to someone you're dating. I met a couple of guys off of a dating website, the pics didn't necessarily match the person, and even with that, I wasn't attracted. But I've told the guys and now I'm getting flack for it. I don't get it. I'm being honest, I'm just not that into you, so what's the big deal?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Strippers who are ovulating make more in lap-dance tips than those who aren't.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy