5. Pick fruit. Don't want to wait for your garden to grow? Go fruit picking instead. Strawberries are in season, as are many other berries. Pick a bucket or two together, and then go home and turn them into something sweet—whether it requires a bit of work (jam) or no work at all (fresh strawberries and champagne). Don't have berry-picking locations near you? Check out your local farmers' market instead.
6. Try a mass transit date. If you're used to driving, try a mass transit adventure instead. Start by looking online for the local bus, subway or light rail map for your city, or pick up maps from the mass transit authority in your area. Once you have your maps laid out in front of you, choose a destination. It might be the last stop on a particular bus line or a cute town just an hour away. It might even be a location you picked by throwing a dart. Regardless, you'll be embarking on something new (and novelty's good for any relationship) without trashing the planet in the process.
More from YourTango: 8 Frightening Texts From Online Dates
7. Enjoy some eco-tourism. Whether it's an afternoon in your local botanical garden, a kayaking trip down a green waterway or a weekend away at an earth-friendly resort, eco-tourism is a great way to see the world, spend some time together and maybe even learn a little something about the planet. Traveling Together: Road Trip Dos and Don'ts
8. Go for a stroll. Our grandparents did it. Their grandparents did it. So why not grab your honey by the hand and go for a walk? Choose a park, the woods or a local beach. Simply stroll around your downtown area and do some people-watching. Maybe even duck behind a tree or into an alley along the way and steal a kiss.
9. Walk for a cause. Is a casual stroll too casual for you? Try walking for a cause, instead. Whether you're walking dogs for the local shelter, participating in a walkathon for the planet or delivering meals on foot to the homebound, walking for others will warm your hearts without warming the planet.
More from YourTango: 5 Surprising Privacy Precautions Every Online Dater Must Take
10. Go shopping for eco-friendly toys, and then try them out. The phthalates in some sex toys can cause damage to your reproductive system, and the planet. So why not go shopping together this Earth Day for PVC-free sex toys instead? They're available at shops like Babeland, and online at Earth Erotics, and are sure to keep the earth as healthy and happy as your body. Go Green (In Bed)