YourTango readers, meet Glo , a new women's website that is a collaboration between bigwig media companies MSN, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. and BermanBraun.
If you've yet to check it out, don't wait! Glo is chock-full of incredible images plus gads of enticing fashion, beauty, lifestyle and relationships content. The site is so inviting that we're having a hard time concentrating on work. But, speaking of, we better get back to it, because did we mention YourTango is a Glo partner? This means you'll find YT's signature, smart stories about love, dating, sex and relationships on Glo, and you'll find Glo's fresh, inspirational articles on YourTango.
More from YourTango: Is The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lingerie Too Tame?
Glo's site setup is unique, so readers feel more like they're flipping through the pages of a glossy magazine than clicking through pages online. Rather a perfect fit for the new tablet-style browsing found from the likes of the iPad, if you ask us!
More from YourTango: Carrots? More Sex? 8 Simple Things That Boost His Fertility
Here are some of the neat features you can find on Glo:
- Scrapbook. This feature allows readers to save a custom page of their favorite images and ideas from the site, just as if they were tearing them out of a magazine.
- Sharing tools. Sharing tools are included on each page and allow readers to share articles, videos and more with friends and family via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook and Windows Live.
- Bing integration. Bing, the new generation of search from Microsoft, is deeply integrated throughout Glo. Bing is a decision engine that offers a faster way to make more informed choices.
- Facebook. This feature allows customers to comment on articles and videos they see on Glo using their Facebook login information.
- Full-screen photo galleries. Glo is loaded with visually compelling, full-screen photo galleries, covering a range of topics that are better seen than read, such as the best shade of red lipstick and chic body art.