Glo is a new women's lifestyle site—and YourTango is a partner!
YourTango readers, meet Glo , a new women's website that is a collaboration between bigwig media companies MSN, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. and BermanBraun.
If you've yet to check it out, don't wait! Glo is chock-full of incredible images plus gads of enticing fashion, beauty, lifestyle and relationships content. The site is so inviting that we're having a hard time concentrating on work. But, speaking of, we better get back to it, because did we mention YourTango is a Glo partner? This means you'll find YT's signature, smart stories about love, dating, sex and relationships on Glo, and you'll find Glo's fresh, inspirational articles on YourTango.
Glo's site setup is unique, so readers feel more like they're flipping through the pages of a glossy magazine than clicking through pages online. Rather a perfect fit for the new tablet-style browsing found from the likes of the iPad, if you ask us!
Here are some of the neat features you can find on Glo:
- Scrapbook. This feature allows readers to save a custom page of their favorite images and ideas from the site, just as if they were tearing them out of a magazine.
- Sharing tools. Sharing tools are included on each page and allow readers to share articles, videos and more with friends and family via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook and Windows Live.
- Bing integration. Bing, the new generation of search from Microsoft, is deeply integrated throughout Glo. Bing is a decision engine that offers a faster way to make more informed choices.
- Facebook. This feature allows customers to comment on articles and videos they see on Glo using their Facebook login information.
- Full-screen photo galleries. Glo is loaded with visually compelling, full-screen photo galleries, covering a range of topics that are better seen than read, such as the best shade of red lipstick and chic body art.