Ok met this guy, we went out a couple of times, nice connection. We're texting every day, good morning, how's your day, talk to you later, all going well, or so I thought. This week, I text, I call, nothing. So today I go on yahoo messenger and here he is. So I did a real girl move, I instant messaged him, and his response is sorry I haven't been in contact with you, it's been a real hectic week. REALLY!?!?! Granted, he may have had a hectic week, but can you take 5 min out of your "hectic week" to send a text or quick call. I mean geez!!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Let's chat: Almost 80% of respondents report they like to talk and catch up on each other's lives while taking a road trip together.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty