Dogs, they’re a mans best friend, but they can also be their worst enemy. Women happen to love our furry friends and often are attracted to men based on the type of dog they have. My question today is can a dog affect whether or not a woman will hook up with a man, regardless of his relationship status? I think that it can, and often times it does. I think that if a woman sees a man with an adorable dog or a dog that is hyper masculine like a pitbull, then she will be more attracted to him after the affair, because a dog says a lot about its owner. If the owner has a girlfriend, I think that the woman will be drawn to him because he is seen as having a sensitive, nurturing, caring side, much like when a male has a baby. I think in this case, a dog can be a mans best friend, or another mans worst enemy. What do you guys think?
Inside our hearts there’s still a special place for Trista and Ryan. Trista Rehn was the very first Bachelorette and found her firefighter hubby on the show. The couple got together in 2003 and now have two kids together, making them the longest relationship in the show's history. They are the best.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Okay, this is really the last time. 81% of people think sex with an ex is always a bad idea.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy