Once you get to a shelter, they will help you with both legal help and therapy. You need to heal your Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the past, so you will be able to recognize whether a boyfriend loves you or not. This one doesn't love you, he just loves having power over you. Please get help immediately. Talking to me won't do you much good, because I'm so far away. Call a woman's hotline, or a shelter now. "How to Keep Yourself Out of a Violent Relationship" will give you some information that will help. You might also find It Ends With You will help you work through your PTSD from the past.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- No snuggling? Thirty-five percent of men and women around the world never or rarely cuddle with their partners.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy