Join us for a look back on the celeb hookups, engagements and weddings that made 2010 unforgettable.
Over the last 12 months, we've cheered from the sidelines as our favorite stars fell in love, got engaged and got married. Sure, 2010 had its share of celeb divorces, but it also had a whole lot of happy love stories as well. Here, then, are the top 10 celebrity love stories of the year!
10. Pink And Carey Hart Reconcile, Start A Family. After a lot of breaking up and making up, Pink announced in February that she and Carey were officially back together and committed to making their marriage work. And in November, Pink told Ellen DeGeneres that she was pregnant with the couple's first child (possibly a girl). We wish this tattooed twosome the best, but hope they don't name the kid Fuchsia. Pink And Carey Hart Are Expecting A Baby
9. Chelsea Clinton Gets Hitched. Although it was a much-hyped event, Chelsea managed to keep her interfaith wedding on Long Island to Marc Mezvinsky was as private and low-key as any daughter of a former president could hope for. Five Fabulous First Daughter Weddings
8. Robsten Finally Confirms They're A Couple. Sort of. Although Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart never said it on air, apparently the sparkly duo's reps told Oprah's people that they were, in fact, OMG dating IRL. That was good enough for Twi-hards, but it got even better when a paparazzo caught the couple kissing in Canada, where Kristen spent part of her summer filming On the Road. Robsten Is Caught Kissing Off-Screen!
7. Neil Patrick Harris And David Burtka Become Daddies. In August, NPH happily tweeted the news that he and his partner of six years were expecting twins—via surrogate mother. Neil once again took to Twitter on October 12 to announce the arrival of Gideon Scott and Harper Grace: "All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey."
6. Nick Lachey And Jessica Simpson Star In The Real-Life Drama, Dueling Weddings. Just days after Nick announced in early November that he and girlfriend of four years, Vanessa Minnillo, were getting married, ex-wife Jessica announced that she was also engaged to boyfriend of six months, NFL free agent Eric Johnson. So, is Jessica's a revenge engagement or the real deal? If the rumors that Jess wants to "beat Nick to the altar" are true, we're guessing that she’ll beat him to divorce court, too.
More Juicy Content From YourTango: