Men can often get a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease around women, and we're trying to find out what your pet hates are. We've put together a list to get the ball rolling... and so that men can be well-informed about what what really cheeses us off! So listen up guys. These are some things that can really kill that date…
- On a first date, asking her how old she is
- Asking her to pick YOU up for the date
- Asking her why she's still single and then following it up with, "Maybe you’re too picky"
- Talking about the price of things: how "cheap" things are, or how it's a "great deal" (you come across as a penny-pincher)
- Picking her up in a messy car where she has to shove 3 or 4 things off the passenger seat to sit down
- Asking her if she's had plastic surgery or botox (it's never a compliment)
- Asking her "What's your natural hair colour?"
- Talking about her weight, whether it's a compliment or not (Ie: you're really skinny; don't you eat? Or, do you think you should eat that?)
- Equally, commenting on how much she eats, or doesn't eat
- Been on many dates lately?
- Talking/texting on your phone while you're on a date
More from YourTango: 6 Myths About Dating A Career-Focused Guy