I met this guy online 3 months ago but have only been able to see him 3 times, really great, good father, single. The rest of his family, mom, brothers, grandfather, all adults... are very demanding with his time and my time with him is very limited. I understand really, but lately, he barely even calls me and when he emails me its all about what he has to do for his family, nothing personal about "us". Am I wasting my time waiting to date this guy? what if its another 3 months before I can see him on a regular basis? He tellsme he'll make it up to me and that I'm a "keeper", but maybe he isn't?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Over half of men spend more than $50 on a date, while 65% of women spend that much prepping for it.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty