I met this guy online 3 months ago but have only been able to see him 3 times, really great, good father, single. The rest of his family, mom, brothers, grandfather, all adults... are very demanding with his time and my time with him is very limited. I understand really, but lately, he barely even calls me and when he emails me its all about what he has to do for his family, nothing personal about "us". Am I wasting my time waiting to date this guy? what if its another 3 months before I can see him on a regular basis? He tellsme he'll make it up to me and that I'm a "keeper", but maybe he isn't?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Women surveyed listed weight/fitness level as more important to self-esteem than relationships.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty