I've been talking to this dude for three years, but the flip side of it is that we never seen each other in person. Yea we shared pics and talked on the phone, and i love him and is in love with him; but is it possible to be in love with three people? Since we were never physically together we both decided that we see other people but to a certain level. He hasn't been seeing anyone lately so i told him that i haven't either. (Big mistake) Now I'm stuck on the edge because I've been seeing two guys, 1 i've known ever since 9th grade and the other someone i've been seeing for 7 months. Both have recently expressed some strong feelings for me, wanting to make a commitment. None of them know about each other, but i love all three of them. I know i should choose but i'm comfortable in my own personal love square. I'm in college, still young, should i be worried??...
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Wedding dresses weren't always white. Before 1840, they were traditionally red, blue, black or purple.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy