It's a cold start to the new year here in sunny Florida. Can you believe we're expecting snow and I have a wedding this weekend. I'm worried about my bride and groom. I hope their Pensacola Beach wedding work. It's going to be tricky. Snow on the day you get married can be a bummer especially on the beach. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 81% of experts say that the old adage "once a cheater, always a cheater" is absolutely untrue.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty