As sex and relationship experts, we recently hosted a 10-episode UK television show called "SEX: How to Do Everything," which is now finally available in the States on DVD (perfect for Valentine's Day)! The series is chock-full of tips and techniques, from the ordinary to the super scandalous. Here are 10 of our favorite tidbits (but they're really just the tip of the show's iceberg!).
- The 69 is kind of like communism: great in theory, but not always so equitable in practice.
- You are what you ingest, whether that's pineapple and cinnamon (yum) or cigarettes and asparagus (yuck).
- Nobody puts Baby in a corner, and nobody tells her what she can and can't fantasize about, either.
- Fiber is one of the best things you can do for your sex life. Especially if you want to explore the backdoor.
- Intercourse is sex but sex isn't intercourse.
- When it comes to sex toys, you usually get what you pay for.
- Labia are as unique as snowflakes—and the only people who have pornstar labia are pornstars. (And that's probably because they paid to get them to look that way.)
- Faking an orgasm is not only bad etiquette (unless you're on a one-night stand), it sets you up for an entire relationship of really annoying sexual techniques that don't get you off.
- When it comes to seduction, embrace the cliches! Why reinvent the wheel when it comes to candlelight, good music, and massage?
- Why does a man with a bendy spine lick his own...parts? Because he can!
More from YourTango: 16 Bachelorette Party Traditions That Need To Be Retired