All the latest and wildest speculation on the united state of Brad and Angie.
If Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie thought all they had to do to squash the never-ending breakup gossip was show up together at the Directors' Guild of America Awards looking happy and "giggly," they thought wrong. The rumors just keep coming...and they just keep getting weirder.
1. Angie went Gaga. Talk about a bad romance! According to Brangelina author Ian Halperin (who seems to have less credibility than News of the World these days), Angelina and Lady Gaga had a "secret rendezvous" last week at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. And this sounds plausible because...why? Perhaps because Angelina has long been openly bisexual and because Lady Gaga has long been dogged by rumors that she has, uh, boy parts. Girls Who Like Girls Who Like Boys: Sexuality Labels Are Losing Their Relevance
2. Brad thinks Angelina is a bitch. Well, that's as good a reason as any to break up, right? OK! Magazine recently reported that Brad desperately wants to reunite with Jennifer Aniston, but is staying with Angelina "for his children's sake." (This assumes, of course, that Jen is just sitting in her new bachelorette pad, waiting for him.) And Us Weekly says that Brad is so miserable that he's taken to calling Angelina a "bitch." Always behind her back, though. He's not brave enough to say it to her face because....
3. Angelina IS a bitch. The latest issue of Us Weekly paints the Brangelina union as a tense one, made so by "type A" Angelina, a domineering harpy who thinks Brad is a stupid jerk who can't do anything right. Supposedly, Angie has accused Brad of "not pulling his weight" with the kids and around the house, leaving her "exhausted and overwhelmed." Sources say that it's gotten to the point where Angelina will find any reason to demean Brad, claiming that, "She'll yell at him when he makes the eggs too runny or burns something." Or when he clogs up the shower drain with his beard hair. Nag vs Nurture: Which Do You Do?
4. Angelina wants Johnny Depp. Star Magazine is calling Ang a "serial seductress" who has plans to do some more homewrecking—this time it's the home of Johnny Depp and his partner Vanessa Paradis. Angelina and Johnny are co-starring in The Tourist, which hasn't even started filming yet, but rumor has it that Angie requested a private meeting with Johnny to go over the script. (And we all know that "private meeting" is code for "sexy times!") Now, Angelina is "bombarding him with flirty emails and burning up the phone lines," to get him all warmed up for their Italian shoot. Star explains: "Things could all come to a head when they head for Venice, Italy at the end of February. But don't look for Brad to be there to intervene. 'Angie told Brad she's going to Italy without him,' says the friend. 'Angie knows what she wants, and she doesn't want Brad in the way!'"
5. These two can't agree on anything. The most hilarious rumor is the one that claims that not only have Brad and Angie split, but also that they're arguing over when to publicly announce it! Apparently, Angelina is mad at Brad because she believes that his camp leaked the breakup news so he could make a quick getaway. "They" say that Ang is now bullying Brad into keeping his mouth shut and following her official breakup timeline: "Angelina would prefer to split in nine months’ time so that it can be a proper orchestrated PR break."
Sources:Popeater, Celebuzz, Showbiz Spy, and Star Magazine. Photo via Fame Pictures.