- We want a test drive before we buy. We don't want to be considered sluts, but we need to know what we're getting into before we deciede to stick around. Sex is very important to the millenia woman. She wants a man who is an expert in the bedroom, an absolute must. If there is no sexual compatiblity there is no future.
- We want Chivalry and Romance. All millenias are hopeless romantics. We want doors opened for us, chairs pulled out, roses sent to the office, and most of all we want to dance. Our men need to have manners, good ettiquete, and great posture.
- We want to be treated as a luxury. Millenia women are successful, educated, beautiful and youthful. We are highly desirable. Our presence is enriching and we demand princess treatment. Life together with a millenia women is an assest, she comes with luxury cars, a home, and a retirement plan.
- We want an educated man. We've gone to college and gotten our degrees, why should we settle for a high school drop out? We need someone to stimulate us mentally, keep us on our toes. Born in an era along with technology makes us crave constant mental stimulation.
- We want a little mystery. We want to be seduced, end of story. Don't tell us about your gas problems or funky foot odor.
- We want a man. We appreciate the whole metro move, keeping your nose hairs trimmed and back hair waxed. But please leave the eye brow shaping for the ladies. We want a man who will get into a bar fight for us, stand up for us, and show us he can be in charge. Plucked eye brows really don't give off that image.
- We want a man whose salary equals or surpasses ours. We were raised to be independent, not the man of the household. We are head strong and a man who makes less money then us is likely to feel emasculated.
- We're looking just to have fun. We might secretly want a husband, but many of us are postponing marriage and enjoying dating. After all we have a lot to offer, might as well go through them all before we deciede on one man.
- We believe in commitment. Although, we are cautious about it. We saw the generation before get married, get divorced, get married... we learned by observation what not to do. Which is another reason why we are postponing marriage and not delving in.When the millenia is ready commit, it's usually life long. The key reasons why people before us divorced was because of money. We see marriage not as a benefit for paying the bills but a true match to enrich our lives.
- We Need Space. Along the way of our career path we develped hobbies and social lives. Give us room to go out with girls and go out of town for a convention. Can't control the jealously, goodbye. Remeber absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Millenias are conservative yet progressive. We want commitment, but not really. We're happy in a couple and happy alone. We can wear the pants but prefer short skirts. We love being women, we love good sex, and we love our independence. We're looking for an man to help us evolve and grow and truely enrich our lives.