- We want a test drive before we buy. We don't want to be considered sluts, but we need to know what we're getting into before we deciede to stick around. Sex is very important to the millenia woman. She wants a man who is an expert in the bedroom, an absolute must. If there is no sexual compatiblity there is no future.
- We want Chivalry and Romance. All millenias are hopeless romantics. We want doors opened for us, chairs pulled out, roses sent to the office, and most of all we want to dance. Our men need to have manners, good ettiquete, and great posture.
- We want to be treated as a luxury. Millenia women are successful, educated, beautiful and youthful. We are highly desirable. Our presence is enriching and we demand princess treatment. Life together with a millenia women is an assest, she comes with luxury cars, a home, and a retirement plan.
- We want an educated man. We've gone to college and gotten our degrees, why should we settle for a high school drop out? We need someone to stimulate us mentally, keep us on our toes. Born in an era along with technology makes us crave constant mental stimulation.
- We want a little mystery. We want to be seduced, end of story. Don't tell us about your gas problems or funky foot odor.
- We want a man. We appreciate the whole metro move, keeping your nose hairs trimmed and back hair waxed. But please leave the eye brow shaping for the ladies. We want a man who will get into a bar fight for us, stand up for us, and show us he can be in charge.
Tyreese would probably be the worst liar on The Walking Dead, which means if you tie the knot with him, you can trust everything he says. He's literally too good a man to deceive you.