6. He takes it for granted that you have a future together. He says "we" instead of "I," and talks about your future together as if it's a given. "When you meet my sister you'll see what I mean," or "My birthday was boring this year—we'll have to do something fun next year." He may not have mentioned marriage, but he's definitely thinking long-term. Waiting For A Marriage Proposal? Advice You Need
7. He goes the extra mile. He surprises you with candy buttons because he knows they're your fave. He puts gas in your car, or unloads the dishwasher, completely unsolicited. They're not grand gestures, but he's making an obvious attempt to do something special for you. Men and woman speak different languages when it comes to romance, but when he does something nice for you without being asked, he's trying. And that speaks volumes. Male Take: Why Romance Matters
8. He can't get over how beautiful you are. If you keep catching him sneaking peeks at you from across the room, he's totally a goner.
9. He picks you over the boys. His friends are hitting up the local dive bar? Well... he'd rather to spend the night in with you and your latest Netflix picks. They're going to a microbrewery for beer tastings? Well... the two of you already had plans to hit up a comedy show later that evening. They're making their monthly odyssey to that strip club a few towns over? Well... hmm... lemme think about... what!? Of course I'd rather spend time with you, honey. Yes, he's smitten.
10. He's willing to be a total mush. As evidenced by the mixed CD he made you for your monthaversary, complete with cutesy album title and hand-drawn cover art, and accompanied by a carefully chosen card containing five long paragraphs on why he's grateful you're a part of his life.
Have you experienced these signs? What does your man do that shows he's smitten?