IAM CONFUSED......MY HUSBAND IS SO INTO ME, HE PAMPERS ME WAY MORE THAN I DESERVE.......HE GIVES ME EVERYTHING I NEED OR WANT. IF I WAS TO SNAP MY FINGERS HE WOULD BE RIGHT THERE. SO WHY DO I FEEL LONELY?
It's not the temptation that signals a problem, it's the giving into it. "Every guy faces temptations, no matter how healthy and strong his relationship with his wife is," says Parrott. A loving relationship can't protect against flirtatious co-workers or attractive acquaintances, but men do have the ability to control their urges. Parrott suggests that men (and women, too) keep pictures of their significant others and families in their offices, on their cell phones, or in their wallets, to remind themselves and others of their commitment.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Most people tilt their heads to the right when kissing.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy