5) Lucy Lawless (aka: Xena, the warrior princess) did all of her nude scenes for her new film Spartacus: Blood in the Sand without the merkin that the film producers made for her, saying that it "has never really been necessary." "It's a virgin merkin," she quipped to New York Magazine at the New York premiere. "It's in a frame, they gave it to me at the end of the season. I'm too embarrassed." Her home-grown hairstyle (and the actual film) debuted on January 22.
6) After posing on the cover Playboy last April, comedian Seth Rogen revealed to Conan O'Brien on The Tonight Show that the exposure caused him a little pubic hair angst. "It's been a lifelong battle for me personally. I used to trim them and they would grow back thicker, so where I'm at now with it is I let them grow out then I put them in a bun."
7) While filming Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, producers asked Jenna Fischer to get waxed in preparation for wearing her skimpy costume. The experience ended up being painful in more ways than one. "They sent me to a waxing place and the woman's got hot wax and she's ripping off everything," she told Tarts. "Just at that moment when I had my leg up in the air and she was applying the wax she said 'my husband and I love you and your show.' It really was the wrong moment to bring that up because I felt so vulnerable."
8) The View's Sherri Shepherd went thirty-some years without getting waxed until last August, when she visited Brazil and well, signed up for a Brazilian. "I've been married twelve years. You don't need to do a bikini wax when you're married," Sherri said. She documented the whole process on TV, exclaiming that the procedure "hurts worse than having a baby." Take some painkillers next time, Sherri!
9) Sienna Miller's preference for a Brazilian created a slight problem while she was working on her upcoming film, Hippie Hippie Shake, which takes place in the 1960's. "Sienna's private parts were digitally enhanced, giving her a rather unruly, loud and proud bush," an insider told Female First, after revealing that an old-fashioned merkin failed to do the trick.
Photo from Bauer Griffin